We are the only organisation that campaigns solely for independent and voluntary sector fostering providers, and the children they care for.
Guided by you, we take your issues to the heart of government, locally and nationally. We campaign for you in every arena that matters – so that you can do what you do best: getting the best outcomes for the children in your care.
or download an application form and post it to us at NAFP, PO Box 47299, London W7 9BH.
Benefits of membership
As a member, you gain:
- support and experience of your fellow providers
- up-to-date knowledge & briefings gained from working across the country
- representation everywhere from government departments, to inspectorates and research centres across the country
- regular events on the issues you need to understand.
What we do for members
- Campaign on your behalf
- Represent you nationally
- Facilitate networking and information exchange
- Keep you informed
- Provide advice and support
What our members say
I am very pleased with our agency being a member of NAFP. We experience the benefits of being part of a group of IFPs working together and sharing experiences, especially in dealing with local authorities
Thank you so much for the list of local authority contacts. This is worth the annual membership fee alone!
I can’t think of any improvements, there is excellent and regular communication between ourselves and NAFP. It is good to get together with other providers at the regional events