We are the only organisation that campaigns solely for independent and voluntary sector fostering providers, and the children they care for.
Guided by you, we take your issues to the heart of government, locally and nationally. We campaign for you in every arena that matters – so that you can do what you do best: getting the best outcomes for the children in your care.
or download an application form and post it to us at NAFP, PO Box 47299, London W7 9BH.
Benefits of membership
As a member, you gain:
- support and experience of your fellow providers
- a weekly email bulletin straight to your inbox with news, deadlines and changes
- up-to-date knowledge & briefings gained from working across the country
- representation everywhere from local and national government, to inspectorates and research centres across the country
- regular events on the issues you need to understand.
What we do for members
- Campaign on your behalf
- Represent you locally, regionally, nationally
- Facilitate networking and information exchange
- Keep you informed
- Provide advice and support
What our members say
I am very pleased with our agency being a member of NAFP. We experience the benefits of being part of a group of IFPs working together and sharing experiences, especially in dealing with local authorities.
We are delighted with the support, guidance and service you provide so we are happy to continue our membership
Thank you so much for the list of local authority contacts. This is worth the annual membership fee alone!
I can’t think of any improvements, there is excellent and regular communication between ourselves and NAFP. It is good to get together with other providers at the regional events.
NAFP effectively represents the IFP sector and tirelessly seeks to ground discussion, inform members, encourage cooperation, improve image and engage with commissioners and government
Very responsive and personal service, local meetings, briefings and updates are really helpful, feel included in something with a much bigger voice to be heard nationally
Just to say a massive thank you for the difference you have made whilst I have been a member of NAFP